As an important basic condition for human progress and social development, I believe everyone knows that the industrial industry will cause water pollution, especially metal cleaning is also a kind of damage to the environment. Everyone will choose the zero-discharge equipment for metal cleaning wastewater. Over time, the DTRO membrane elements will gradually scale during the use of the zero-discharge equipment for metal cleaning wastewater. Depending on the degree of pollution, it will be necessary to stop the machine for offline cleaning. An operation is very important, so it is important to understand the cleaning practices. Let ’s take a look at what is the offline cleaning method of DTRO membrane elements for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
Zero discharge equipment for metal cleaning wastewater
1. Replace the membrane element to be cleaned on the DTRO reverse osmosis system with a good-performance spare membrane element to ensure that the zero-discharge treatment system for metal cleaning wastewater does not stop running and ensure the continued stability of the entire production process.
2. Test the performance of DTRO reverse osmosis membrane elements.
3. Know the current operating status of the system before cleaning the DTRO membrane element dedicated to the zero-discharge equipment for metal cleaning wastewater, collect various parameter indicators of the DTRO reverse osmosis system, and record the original data.
4. Judging the cleaning process based on the user's raw water analysis report, performance test results, and information about the zero-discharge treatment system for metal cleaning wastewater.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- Risk Analysis of Water Injection Equipment System
- How does MBR membrane bioreactor work?
- 20 common GMP certification questions for pharmaceutical water equipment systems