What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
With the development of industry, more and more people understand the ultra-pure water equipment in the electronics industry. When purchasing high-purity water equipment, in order to ensure the safety of production water, there will always be various problems during the use of the equipment. Many people find that pure water equipment sometimes fails to drain water. For the normal operation of the equipment, how to eliminate the drainage failure of high-purity water equipment?
Generally, there are two situations that need to be analyzed at this time. One is that the high pressure pump can work normally, and the other is that the high pressure pump cannot work normally. Elimination methods are different.
1. Drainage troubleshooting during normal operation of the high-pressure pump:
(1) At this time, you should carefully check whether the high-pressure pump of the equipment has lost pressure and whether there is any problem with the water treatment accessories consumables.
(2) If neither waste water nor pure water is discharged, or only a small amount of waste water is discharged, the pre-filter element may be blocked.
(3) If only the wastewater is discharged, and the pure water is not discharged, the check valve is blocked.
(4) It may be that the solenoid valve in the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry has failed and cannot be started effectively.
2. High-pressure pump does not start drainage troubleshooting
(1) Check whether the power connection is firm, normal or caused by power failure.
(2) This failure is sometimes caused by failure to reset the water level controller or the high-voltage switch.
(3) Check whether the transformer and fuse are burned out.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- Risk Analysis of Water Injection Equipment System
- How does MBR membrane bioreactor work?
- 20 common GMP certification questions for pharmaceutical water equipment systems
- Analysis on the effect of zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- Analysis of technology for zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- What to pay attention to when using medical wastewater treatment equipment
- How to maintain ultra pure water equipment in electronics industry