Reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment can be useful for filtering harmful substances such as sediment, bacteria, heavy metals in water, and the produced water meets the needs of industrial production and daily water use. This is due to the good water purification effect of reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment, which has been recognized by more and more people, and now RO water treatment equipment is more and more widely used. As a special membrane for reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment, it has an indispensable role, but why does the recovery rate of special membrane for reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment decrease after using it for a while?
RO water treatment equipment system
1. Energy recovery equipment. PX and Aqualyng are new energy recovery equipments recently developed. Their energy recovery power is very high, which allows the RO system to consume about 2.6kW · h / m3 water in the process of RO water treatment equipment. .
2. Use of new membrane products. High-pressure RO membranes and low-pressure RO membranes are being developed and continue to be studied. With the continuous progress of energy recovery equipment power, reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment processes use more and more high-pressure RO membranes, and equipment processes use more and more low-pressure RO membranes. .
RO water treatment equipment system
3. Pretreatment process. The new pretreatment method is a full-membrane method that combines the three traditional methods of NF, UF and MF. The advantage of this pretreatment method is that it requires very few chemicals and cleans the reverse osmosis membrane. The number of times has also been usefully reduced, making the operation and management of the system more convenient and environmentally friendly.
4. Improvement of recovery rate. The reverse osmosis RO water treatment equipment system uses newly-researched SWRO-grade concentrated water as the feed. When the operating pressure is constantly controlled within the range of 8-10MPa, the recovery rate is as high as 60%.
After the above introduction, presumably you have a brief understanding of how to improve the film recovery rate. If you want to learn more, you can always consult with Hongsen Environmental Equipment Co., Ltd. Trust will not let you down.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- Risk Analysis of Water Injection Equipment System
- How does MBR membrane bioreactor work?
- 20 common GMP certification questions for pharmaceutical water equipment systems
- Analysis on the effect of zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- Analysis of technology for zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- What to pay attention to when using medical wastewater treatment equipment
- How to maintain ultra pure water equipment in electronics industry
- What are the processes of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- Why is the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry so important