MBR Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) is a new type of wastewater treatment system that organically combines membrane separation and biological treatment skills. Membrane modules are used to replace traditional secondary sedimentation tanks with traditional biological treatment skills. In the bioreactor, high activated sludge concentration is maintained to improve the organic load of biological treatment, and then the area of sewage treatment facilities is reduced. The amount of sludge. It mainly uses activated sludge and macromolecular organic matter in the membrane separation equipment immersed in the aerobic biological pool. The concentration of activated sludge (MLSS) in the membrane bioreactor system can be increased to 8000 ~ 10,000mg / L or even higher; the sludge age (SRT) can be extended to more than 30 days.
Membrane bioreactors can retain microorganisms with a long generation period and can complete the deep purification of sewage due to their useful retention effect. Nitrifying bacteria can fully reproduce in the system, and their nitrification effect is significant, which provides deep phosphorus and nitrogen removal. may.
Introduction to Sewage Treatment: China is a water scarce place. Sewage treatment and reuse are useful measures for the development and utilization of water resources. Sewage reuse is the treatment of urban sewage and industrial sewage through membrane bioreactors and other equipment, which are used for non-drinking purposes such as beautification, scouring, and replenishment of water bodies, while clean water is used for high water quality requirements such as drinking. Urban sewage and industrial sewage are available nearby, which can avoid long-distance water transfer, and complete the nearest treatment to complete the full use of water resources. Once the sewage is treated nearby, it can also prevent sewage leakage during long-distance transportation, resulting in Contaminated groundwater sources. Sewage reuse has been widely adopted in many water-scarce areas of the world and is considered a practical skill for sewage treatment in the 21st century.
Comparison of inlet and outlet water quality:
Influent water quality for general urban sewage design: BOD5300mg / l; CODcr500mg / l; SS300mg / l; T-N45mg / l
Effluent quality: BOD510mg / l; NH4-N10.0mg / l; CODcr <30mg l;="" turbidity="" 5ntu;="" total="" colonic="" bacteria="" 3="">30mg>
There are various types of membranes, which are classified according to the separation mechanism.There are reaction membranes, ion exchange membranes, and permeation membranes.According to the nature of the membranes, there are natural membranes (biological membranes) and constituent membranes (organic and inorganic membranes).
According to the structure type of the membrane, there are flat type, tube type, spiral type and hollow fiber type.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- 20 common GMP certification questions for pharmaceutical water equipment systems
- Analysis on the effect of zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- Analysis of technology for zero discharge of industrial wastewater
- What to pay attention to when using medical wastewater treatment equipment
- How to maintain ultra pure water equipment in electronics industry
- What are the processes of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- Why is the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry so important
- What are the characteristics of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- Principle of pasteurization equipment
- How to reduce the cost of medical wastewater treatment equipment during use