The food industry provides a large amount of high-quality and delicious food for our lives. It is precisely because of this that a large amount of sewage will be discharged during the production process, resulting in an increase in the amount of food wastewater. If it is discharged directly into the environment, it will cause irreparable damage to the ecological environment, so it must be scientifically treated to achieve zero discharge of industrial wastewater .
If you want to solve the problem of food waste water, the oil content reaches about 10%. The reason why it is difficult to handle is that it contains a large amount of active agents, fine metal particles and suspended matter. There are several new processes that can be adopted for the treatment of this food waste water. :
(1) Combined membrane concentration-filtration process
The solution is first concentrated with a membrane concentrator, and the solution is discharged. The concentrated liquid containing floc is then filtered. The remaining filter residue after filtration can be used as an organic dye because of the large amount of organic matter, and the filtrate is waiting for further processing.
(2) Activated carbon adsorption process
This treatment process exists for treating filtrate. Activated carbon is used to concentrate the membrane and filter the filtrate from the water for adsorption, and then purify. After purification, the solution can be reconfigured during the production process. In this way, zero discharge of the wastewater treatment process can be completed, killing two birds with one stone, and then achieving greater benefits.
(3) Microfiltration-reverse osmosis treatment process
In addition to using activated carbon to treat the solution, microfiltration and reverse osmosis skills can be used to deeply purify the filtrate. The solutions after deep purification must be fully qualified. In this way, these solutions can be returned to production for reconfiguration, or they can be directly discharged without harming the ecological environment.
(4) Electrolytic breaking process
This treatment process uses a direct-current electric field and relies on the charge and potential difference to destroy the polar fields on which various substances in the wastewater depend, destabilizing the wastewater, forcing the toxic substances to be released from the wastewater state, and occurs through specific soluble electrodes. Multi-nuclear coordination ions with agglutination effect make the toxic substances rise after they gather.
The combined membrane concentration-filtration process, activated carbon adsorption process, and microfiltration-reverse osmosis treatment process can not only destroy the waste water, but also enable the purified liquid after the waste water to reach the first-level discharge regulations set by China and discharge it into the environment. Will damage the ecological environment. The outstanding results achieved by the above processes for wastewater treatment.
Food waste water contains a large amount of volatile organic compounds. Under the effects of various factors, a part of the differentiation products can volatilize into the atmosphere and damage the surrounding atmospheric environment, and oils in the water body will condense into oil masses to form oil slugs and damage. Water environment.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- What to pay attention to when using medical wastewater treatment equipment
- How to maintain ultra pure water equipment in electronics industry
- What are the processes of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- Why is the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry so important
- What are the characteristics of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- Principle of pasteurization equipment
- How to reduce the cost of medical wastewater treatment equipment during use
- Matters needing attention for medical wastewater treatment equipment
- Show you the role of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- 20 common GMP verification issues for medical purified water equipment systems