Medicine production wastewater is a kind of organic wastewater that is difficult to degrade and has biological toxicity. If traditional biological treatment methods are used, it is difficult to effectively degrade it, which will remain in the water body and cause the natural water body to be contaminated. Therefore, it is necessary to use zero discharge skills. In order to deepen your understanding, today I will take you to see what precautions should be taken when using medical wastewater treatment equipment.
1. Heavy metal ions in sewage are originally corrosive elements, but after being complexed by a multifunctional scale and corrosion inhibitor, they can deposit a pre-film on the surface of the equipment. The metal ion membrane can resist the corrosion of high CI- and high SO42- in circulating water.
2. In the case of zero discharge of the circulating water system, the dissolved scale deposits will be separated into scale when they reach the supersaturated state. However, the multifunctional scale and corrosion inhibitor acts on the process of separating out the scaling material, and changes its crystal shape to become water slag, so the circulating water system can be free of scaling for a long time.
3. Organic matter and ammonia nitrogen in sewage are rich nutrients for the growth of bacteria and algae. However, the high CI- in the circulating water has also caused the crazy growth of bacteria and algae. Organic matter and ammonia nitrogen are degraded while being absorbed by bacteria.
4. The water slag generated after the separation of scale materials and the inorganic substances generated after the degradation of COD and BOD together increase the turbidity of the circulating water. However, the super-saturated separation of CaCI2 has become a water purification agent, and even in a circulating water system without bypass filtration, it can achieve zero emissions.
5. Oil and alkali in the sewage is not a bad thing, because when the temperature is raised through the heat exchanger, a saponification reaction can occur, the soap effect can occur, and the oil and dirt in the system can be removed.
What are the precautions for medical wastewater treatment equipment? I have introduced you here today, and I look forward to assisting you. The treatment of medical wastewater is necessary in China and the world, and it is the prerequisite for protecting the environment.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- How to maintain ultra pure water equipment in electronics industry
- What are the processes of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- Why is the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry so important
- What are the characteristics of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- Principle of pasteurization equipment
- How to reduce the cost of medical wastewater treatment equipment during use
- Matters needing attention for medical wastewater treatment equipment
- Show you the role of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- 20 common GMP verification issues for medical purified water equipment systems
- Zero discharge treatment process for industrial wastewater