In our time life, the application of ultra-pure water equipment is becoming more and more widespread. Most of the equipment is imported high-quality equipment materials, so the price will be relatively high. So in the process of using ultra-pure water equipment in the electronics industry , Need daily maintenance. So how to maintain the ultrapure water equipment?
The first is the maintenance of the pretreatment system of ultrapure water equipment
The pretreatment system is mainly composed of three parts: sand filter, carbon filter and softener. The sand filter and carbon filter should be washed carefully in order to remove the accumulated impurities in the body to prevent large particles from entering the reverse osmosis unit. Membrane clogging. Generally speaking, the ultra-pure water equipment that uses tap water as raw water requires its sand carbon filter to be rinsed every three days. Of course, for fully automatic ultra-pure water equipment, the flushing process is performed automatically, which saves time. Save effort.
Maintenance of mixed bed EDI for ultrapure water equipment
The mixed bed is a more important part to ensure the terminal water outlet. It is mainly based on the appearance of the mixed bed to monitor the appearance. Once the water quality is unqualified, we must divide the mixed bed and regenerate it. The regeneration should pay attention to the effect of acid and alkali. Just be quick, because if the residual part of the acid-base solution in the mixed bed will have a certain effect on the terminal effluent, in general, the regeneration of the mixed bed needs to follow the steps in the statement, and if you do not understand, you need to consult the engineering staff in time ; Because EDI is a relatively advanced part of the ultrapure water equipment process, it does not need to be regenerated, but we need to note that the life of EDI depends on the quality of the water. You must find it when replacing or cleaning EDI. Operate by professionals and never handle it by yourself.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- What are the processes of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- Why is the ultra-pure water equipment of the electronics industry so important
- What are the characteristics of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- Principle of pasteurization equipment
- How to reduce the cost of medical wastewater treatment equipment during use
- Matters needing attention for medical wastewater treatment equipment
- Show you the role of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry
- 20 common GMP verification issues for medical purified water equipment systems
- Zero discharge treatment process for industrial wastewater
- Principles of two-stage reverse osmosis equipment design