Ultra pure water equipment for electronics industry
During the production of circuit boards, most of the processes of FPC or PCB wet process are similar. The requirements for pure water are also very different in each process. Electroplated copper, tin, nickel-gold commonly used in the production of circuit boards; electroless nickel-plated gold; PTH / black holes; and the production processes such as surface treatment and etching require the use of pure water of different requirements.
Due to the different potions used in the production of circuit boards, the production process is different, and the quality requirements for pure water are also very different. The key indicators are electrical conductivity (resistivity), total silicon, pH, and granularity. Circuit boards and circuit boards are mainly made of pure water. The process of pure water manufacturing is different due to the different process flow.
According to the current application situation of most circuit board factories, it is roughly divided into the following three types of pretreatment plus ion exchange pure water system; reverse osmosis plus ion exchange system; high efficiency reverse osmosis EDI ultra pure water equipment.
The process of ultra pure water equipment in the electronics industry is roughly divided into the following three types:
1. The method of preparing ultrapure water for the electronics industry by using reverse osmosis equipment and electric deionization (EDI) equipment. This is a new process for preparing ultrapure water. It is also an environmentally friendly, economical, and huge development potential Ultra-pure water preparation process, its basic process is: raw water → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → fine filter → central water tank → reverse osmosis equipment → electric deionization (EDI) → ultra pure water tank → ultra pure water pump → Rear Security Filter → Water Point.
2. The traditional water treatment method for preparing ultrapure water in the electronics industry by using ion exchange resin, the basic process is: raw water → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → fine filter → central water tank → positive bed → negative bed → mixed bed (Double bed) → Ultra-pure water tank → Ultra-pure water pump → Rear security filter → Water point.
3. The method of preparing ultrapure water for the electronics industry by combining reverse osmosis water treatment equipment and ion exchange equipment. The basic process is: raw water → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → fine filter → central water tank → reverse osmosis equipment → Mixed bed (double bed) → Ultra-pure water tank → Ultra-pure water pump → Rear security filter → Water point.
- What should be paid attention to when cleaning hospital sewage treatment equipment
- What are the pollutants of reverse osmosis equipment
- Off-line cleaning and online cleaning methods of DTRO membranes for metal cleaning wastewater zero discharge equipment?
- How to properly check the safe use of reverse osmosis membranes in small and medium-sized fully automatic pure water equipment
- GMP certification requirements for medical water equipment
- What should I do if the industrial RO water treatment equipment encounters the following situations during use?
- What should we do if there is a drainage failure in the ultrapure water equipment in the electronics industry?
- GMP verification system for purified water in pharmaceutical factory
- Why does the recovery rate of special membranes for RO water treatment equipment systems decrease?
- Water production index for pharmaceutical water equipment manufacturers
- 20 common GMP verification issues for medical purified water equipment systems
- Zero discharge treatment process for industrial wastewater
- Principles of two-stage reverse osmosis equipment design
- What are the planning requirements for medical purified water equipment?
- What is the optimization process of the zero-emission equipment for the steel industry?